Salads come in handy as they’re quick and easy, and easy to customize so you don’t have to be eating the same thing day after day. In this Fresh Summer Salad, for example, using fresh cilantro in the dressing keeps it fresh and interesting, perfect for drizzling over a basic bowl of greens and berries. It’s a great salad to try out while the berries are at their most delicious.
If you’re going to bring this one to work, just keep the dressing in a separate container so you won’t have to worry about it making your lettuce soggy before you have the chance to dig in.
You could add some leftover chicken or turkey to the salad for some protein, or just serve it as a side for whatever else you’re eating. All of the ingredients are on the green tier except for the honey, which is optional!
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 3 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp honey optional
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp cilantro
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and mix well.
- Assemble the salad in a bowl or plate by combining all the ingredients.
- Drizzle the dressing on top and serve.
This Post Has 0 Comments