These Cashew Flour Cheddar Biscuits are gluten free and amazing! We served this with the White Chicken Chili.
- 3 cups cashew flour
- 1/4 tsp salt plus more for topping
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients, then fold in cheese.
- Divide into 8 balls on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until tops begin to brown.
This Post Has One Comment
To anyone else trying this recipe – YES, OIL OR SPRAY THE PAN!