It’s low carb, it’s buffalo, it’s ranch, it’s amazing! If you love buffalo flavor, you’ll love this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole.
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 cups cauliflower riced, SEE NOTES
- 3/4 cup Chicken broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/3 cup clean buffalo sauce SEE NOTES
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Dice the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add the diced chicken and the riced cauliflower to a glass or ceramic baking dish and cover with foil. Bake at 400F for 30-45 minutes until chicken is cooked. NOTE: You can actually cook the chicken and cauliflower any way you like. You could do the chicken in the Instant Pot and steam the cauliflower or you could bake just the chicken and steam the cauliflower. It's up to you how you cook it but we baked them together as described above.
- While the chicken and cauliflower is cooking, combine the cream cheese, broth, buffalo sauce, and all spices in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- When the chicken and cauliflower are done, remove them from the oven, remove the foil, add the cream cheese mixture from the blender, and stir to combine well.
- Top with cheddar cheese and return to the oven uncovered. Bake for 15 minutes at 400F. Remove and serve with diced green onions and extra buffalo sauce as a garnish.
This Post Has One Comment
Made it with broccoli, was awesome