These gluten free ranch chicken nuggets are a hit with the kids (and the parents)! They’re battered with coconut milk and almond flour to make them gluten and dairy free, but no one will have a reason to mention it.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1-2" chunks
- 1/2 can coconut milk full fat
- 2 egg
- 2 cups almond flour
- Combine spices, coconut milk, and eggs in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- In a zip top storage bag, pour in "ranch" mixture and chicken pieces. Shake until evenly coated.
- Add the almond ﬂour to the bag and shake again until evenly coated.
- Place chicken pieces onto a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.