These Apple Walnut Muffins are amazing! You will never know they are 100% green tier. No sugar whatsoever! They are sweetened naturally with bananas and apples.
Seriously! We don’t “monkey” around at 90/10 nutrition! You will go “nuts” over these muffins!
They are easy, delicious and family friendly…great combination!
Hey LOOK! The recipe is right here! No scrolling your life away reading our life story. If that's your style, give us a share.
Hey, have you checked out the Clean Plate Club yet? Learn More Here. You'll love it.
- Mash the bananas
- Add the eggs and butter
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together
- Dump the wet ingredients into the dry mix
- Now peel, core and chop apples
- Stir apples and walnuts into the batter (don't overstir...just combine)
- Fill Muffin tins
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes