These Apple Walnut Muffins are amazing! You will never know they are 100% green tier. No sugar whatsoever! They are sweetened naturally with bananas and apples.
Seriously! We don’t “monkey” around at 90/10 nutrition! You will go “nuts” over these muffins!
They are easy, delicious and family friendly…great combination!
- 1 cup banana mashed, very ripe, about 2 medium bananas
- 2 egg large
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour you can make this by blending old fashioned oats into a fine powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1 cup apple chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Mash the bananas
- Add the eggs and butter
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together
- Dump the wet ingredients into the dry mix
- Now peel, core and chop apples
- Stir apples and walnuts into the batter (don't overstir...just combine)
- Fill Muffin tins
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes