This Zucchini Slaw is a quick and easy side dish for any meal! We have paired it with Breaded Pork Chops.
- 2 zucchini cut into matchsticks
- 4 oz cherry tomatoes multicolored preferred, halved
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Combine zucchini and tomatoes in a bowl. Combine next 4 ingredients in a bowl. Add mustard mixture to vegetables and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Top with chopped parsley immediately before serving.