We used purple potatoes for testing these simple Roasted Onion Potatoes, but any green tier potato will work (such as sweet potatoes).
- 1 lb purple potato cut into fourths
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 475. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, until well-coated. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper, optionally, for easy clean up).
- Bake at 475 20-30 minutes or until browned and potatoes are soft.
This Post Has 0 Comments