C is for cookie but Z is for ZEE BEST ZUCCHINI COOKIES EVER! Soft and sweet with just the right amount of spice, these Zucchini Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are delicious healthy cookies that won’t SQUASH your health goals.
This recipe was adapted from blessthismessplease.com.
- 1 each zucchini medium to large sized
- 1 cup 100% whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter soft
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grate zucchini and squeeze in stacks of paper towels until most of the moisture is squeezed out. (This might take several rounds of paper towels.)
- Mix zucchini, flour, oats, cornstarch, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Stir well. Add butter, water, and honey. Stir until well combined. Fold in raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 min. Let stand 2-3 min before removing to a cooling rack.