These Whole Wheat Deli Wraps make ahead GREAT! Wrap each wrap (did I just say that?) in parchment paper, then refrigerate. Dare I? Sure, why not. And, that’s a wrap!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 tomato large, diced
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 6 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla
- 8 oz uncured deli ham
- 3 oz swiss cheese grated
- 6 slices uncured bacon cooked until crisp, and crumbled
- Combine cream cheese and mustard. Mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla. Top with spinach.
- Evenly distribute tomatoes and peppers over each tortilla.
- Top with ham, swiss, and bacon. Roll each tortilla up tightly.
This Post Has 2 Comments
This is perfect for a workday lunch!
Think these would be good with the veggie Cream cheese on them.