Our members LOVE this Very Berry Muffin Recipe. It’s a “go-to” breakfast recipe for many of them since they can make it ahead of time and then have it all week.
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 egg beaten
- 1 egg white beaten
- 1 cup frozen berry blend thawed
- Grease Muffin tins with coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine all ingredients through vanilla extract (all liquid ingredients).
- Add beaten eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Gently mix together dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Fold in berries.
- Divide into greased Muffin tins
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 F.