This Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Bread Recipe is a unique breakfast treat that you’ll end up putting on your favorites list for sure.
- 4 banana ripe and peeled
- 4 egg yolk and white
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine bananas and eggs and mix well, smashing bananas.
- Add additional ingredients, mixing thoroughly to combine.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
This Post Has 0 Comments