Vegan chili? Jackfruit? Yes! Trust us on this one.
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen diced onions no need to thaw
- 1 package frozen diced bell peppers 10 oz
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can white beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 cup vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 20 pickled jalapeno slices
- 2 Tbsp juice from jalapeno jar
- 1 can jackfruit drained and shredded
- 28 oz Diced Tomatoes
- Heat oil in large stockpot. Add garlic, onion, and peppers. Sauté 10 minutes or until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Heat oil on sauté. Add garlic, onion, and peppers. Sauté 10 minutes or until most of the liquid is evaporated. Add all remaining ingredients. Lock lid; set valve to sealing. Program for manual-high, and 8 minutes. NPR or QR
This Post Has 0 Comments