I love love love sheet pan dinners! One pan, one oven, one mess, one delicious and complete meal! You can make it even easier to clean up by lining your sheet pan with foil or parchment, or using a disposable foil sheet pan! This sheet pan garlic ranch chicken and vegetables recipe is going to be a hit with everyone including the clean up crew.
Also check out this Sheet Pan Korean Chicken and Vegetables.
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 16 oz purple potato halved
- 16 oz baby carrots
- 1 1/2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 2 tsp salt kosher preferred
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp dried chives
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp dried dill
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Combine all ingredients except fresh parsley in a large bowl. Toss well to coat. Arrange chicken and vegetables in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp. Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until beginning to char. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Add this garlic ranch chicken and vegetables recipe to your favorite Pinterest boards so you don’t lose it. Just use the Pinterest button on the image below (hover for desktop). This would go great on sheet pan, one pan dinner, clean eating, or healthy dinner boards. It can also easily be low carb.
Using parchment paper helps make this one of the easiest meals to clean up EVER.