All the flavors of teriyaki, none of the meat, and none of the sugar. This is clean eating tofu teriyaki!
- 12 oz extra firm tofu pressed, see notes
- 3/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup honey or agave
- 1/2 tsp dried ginger
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1.5 cups brown rice
- Press tofu. See notes. Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Combine bragg, honey, ginger, and garlic in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Boil one minute. Set aside. Combine cornstarch with 6 tablespoons water. Stir into sauce. Heat to boiling again. Boil 1 minute. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat vegetables in a skillet until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Cut tofu into cubes. Toss tofu, cooked rice, veggies, and 1 cup of the sauce together. Spread in a glass 13X9 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Drizzle with remaining sauce.
This Post Has One Comment
I’ve been looking for a clean eating tofu recipe! This will be on next weeks meal plan!