Thai Pork Zoodles with Peanut Sauce has a rich sauce that you’ll want to try on other dishes as well. Make sure you get a good peanut butter with no added sugar.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil divided
- 1 piece fresh ginger minced, 1 inch
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 cup vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin cut against the grain into 2 inch strips
- 2 zucchini spiral cut into noodles, or shredded
- 2 carrot large, spiral cut into noodles, or shredded
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 5 green onion thinly sliced
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp. sesame oil in a large skillet. Add ginger and garlic. Sauté 30 seconds.
- Add broth, peanut butter, liquid aminos, vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Stir until smooth. Cook 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan. Set aside.
- In same pan, heat remaining oil. Add pork. Cook 4 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Remove pork.
- Add zucchini, bell pepper and carrots. Sauté 2 minutes.
- Combine pork, vegetable noodles, and sauce in a large bowl. Stir well. Divide mixture evenly among 4 bowls. Top with bean sprouts, cilantro, and green onions.