- 1 can green chiles 4 oz.
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz.
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 bag frozen diced bell peppers 10 oz.
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
To Cook Immediately: Stovetop
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
To Cook Immediately: Instant Pot®
- Combine all ingredients in the instant pot. Lock lid; set valve to sealing. Program for manual-high and 8 minutes. Soup is ready when cook time stops. Utilize natural release or quick release, as desired.
- Combine all ingredients in a 1 gallon zip top bag and place in the freezer.
To Cook After Freezing: Stovetop
- Add frozen meal to saucepan. Heat on medium-low until completely thawed. Turn up heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer 10 minutes.
To Cook After Freezing: Instant Pot®
- Add frozen meal to instant pot. Press sauté. Allow 1/2 cup to 1 cup liquid to accumulate at the bottom of the IP. Press cancel. Lock lid; set valve to sealing. Program for manual-high and 8 minutes. When cook time ends, carefully move valve to venting.