No gluten, no meat, no dairy! Just 100% green tier, and 100% goodness. You can also make this Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Bisque in the Instant Pot!
- 4 sweet potato medium, peeled and cubed
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers drained
- 32 oz vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 2 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
To Cook Immediately
- Add potatoes to a medium saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Drain.
- Add cooked potatoes, bell peppers, broth, ginger, salt, and pepper to a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Prepare soup as directed. Pour into freezer-safe container(s). Freeze.
- When ready to cook, cook in microwave until hot. OR, thaw and cook on stovetop until hot. Season with more salt and pepper, if desired.
Instant Pot® Directions
- Add cubed potatoes and 1 cup water to instant pot. Program for manual-high and 10 minutes. When cook time ends, allow for natural pressure release (NPR) for 10 minutes. Release any remaining steam using Quick Release (QR). Add remaining ingredients. Puree with an immersion blender. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
This Post Has 0 Comments