Serve this Greek Grilled Chicken with Mediterranean Salsa along with a salad for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard no sugar listed in ingredients
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1/4 cup capers drained
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- Combine all ingredients for the chicken in a large zip top plastic bag. Seal and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Add chicken to grill, reserving marinade. Grill 6-8 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve over chicken breasts.