This Clean Eating Steak Fajitas recipe is even freezable! To freeze this recipe, combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip top bag. Seal and freeze. To cook after freezing, remove frozen meal from bag and add to slow cooker. Cook on low 8 hours or on high 6 hours.
- 3 lb sirloin steak sliced into thin strips
- 2 bags frozen bell peppers and onions 10 oz each
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla no HFCS
- 8 oz cheddar cheese grated
- 8 oz guacamole see notes
- 8 oz fresh pico de gallo
- shredded lettuce
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on low 6 hours or on high 4 hours. Serve in tortillas with desired toppings.