Chicken Noodle…Stir Fry? You thought it was going to say “soup” didn’t you? Nope! Chicken Noodle Stir Fry is different but you’ll love it the same.
- 1/2 lb 100% whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast large, about 1 lb total, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 piece fresh ginger minced, 1/2 inch long
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 lb snow pea pods trimmed
- 2 green onion thinly sliced
- 2 tsp sesame seeds toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, heat coconut oil in a large skillet or wok. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked through, about 7 minutes. Add sesame oil, liquid aminos, ginger, bell peppers, and pea pods. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes. Fold in green onions and drained pasta. Toss to coat. Top with sesame seeds.