This Spinach and Mushroom Egg Bake is like a crustless quiche. It’s keto friendly, simple, and delicious.
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 packages baby spinach 5 oz packages
- 12 egg
- 1 pint mushrooms sliced
- 4 oz. feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13X9 baking dish. In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
- In a skillet, heat oil. Add spinach. Cook until spinach wilts. Add spinach to prepared dish. Cook mushrooms in same pan until soft. Add cooked mushrooms to dish.
- Pour eggs over spinach and mushrooms in dish. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with feta.