Grilled Salmon with Creamy Avocado Alfredo will surprise you with a creamy Alfredo sauce that doesn’t sacrifice the creamy but adds so much nutrition!
- 4 salmon fillet 6 oz each
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 zucchini medium, spiralized into zoodles
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Preheat oven to 400.
- Sprinkle salmon with kosher salt and pepper. Grill salmon 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Toss cherry tomatoes in olive oil. Spread on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
- While tomatoes are cooking, add avocado, water, lime juice, chili powder, and salt to a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, adding water if/as necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Add zoodles and tomatoes to a serving bowl. Pour sauce over zoodle mixture. Toss to coat. Top with salmon. Garnish with avocado if desired.