Turn Qdoba into YOU-doba, as you make these delicious Chicken and Quinoa Burrito Bowls yourself. (And make them better, by the way!)
- 1 cup quinoa uncooked
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 package guacamole or homemade
- 1 can black beans 14.5 oz, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- Prepare quinoa by cooking quinoa and broth for about 15 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Arrange quinoa evenly in each of 4 bowls. Top with black beans.
- Combine chili powder, cumin, and next 6 ingredients in a gallon zip top bag. Add chicken. Shake to coat.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a skillet. Add chicken and cook 7-10 minutes or until all pieces of chicken are cooked through. Add chicken to quinoa and beans in bowls.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Add vegetables and cook 5 minutes. Add to bowls. Top bowls with guacamole.