Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili is an easy meal you can throw in the crockpot in minutes or you can even use it as a freezer meal!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 2 cans green chiles 4 oz cans
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- 3 cups Chicken broth
- 2 cans white beans 15 oz each, drained and rinsed
- 2 green bell pepper diced
- monterey jack cheese shredded, optional
- cilantro fresh chopped, optional
To Cook From Fresh:
- Combine all ingredients except jack cheese and cilantro in a slow cooker. Cook on high 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks. Top with cheese and cilantro if desired.
- Combine all ingredients except jack cheese and cilantro in a resealable bag. Stir well, label, and freeze. When ready to use, put frozen block in crockpot and cook for 6 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Shred chicken with 2 forks. Top with cheese and cilantro if desired.
This Post Has 3 Comments
This looks so good!
This recipe is so good and really very simple. This will definitely be in the normal rotation.