It doesn’t get easier than this Slow Cooker Simple Spaghetti. You dump the ingredients in and let it cook and serve it over noodles. You can also use it as a freezer meal!
- 1 lb ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce no sugar added
- 1 pint mushrooms sliced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 100% whole wheat pasta any shape
- parmesan cheese optional
- Combine all ingredients except pasta in a 1 gallon zip top bag. Mix, seal, and freezer if using as a freezer meal. If not freezing, add ingredients directly to slow cooker.
- To cook from fresh, cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- To cook from frozen, cook on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours.
- Serve over cooked pasta of choice
- Top with parmesan if desired
Pin this recipe so you don’t lose it! Just use the pin icon on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This would go great on Italian boards, pasta boards, slow cooker boards, and freezer meal boards.
Don’t forget to use 100% whole grain noodles. You might also like some of our other spaghetti recipes such as slow cooker baked spaghetti, our ragu recipe, farmers’ market spaghetti, or our bolognese recipe.
This Post Has One Comment
This was so delicious!!! I won’t ever have regular, plain spaghetti sauce ever again!!