Sometimes, simplifying dinner is just the thing that you need to simplify your life. To that end, we present a deliciously simple dinner you can make in one pot (which then simplifies clean up too). Enjoy Slow Cooker Sausage and Potatoes!
- 4 links uncured chicken sausage no sugar listed in ingredients, cut into 2 inch slices
- 28 oz purple potato
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz, undrained
- 1 each yellow onion cut into small chunks
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker. Toss well. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 6 hours. Test potatoes with a fork. Cook 1 hour longer if needed.