Simple Cheesy Eggs is a great center for a regular breakfast. Add some kale or spinach if you like, a side of uncured bacon, or some whole grain toast.
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter optional
- 3 each egg
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Heat skillet over medium heat until hot. Add butter, if using.
- While skillet is heating, crack eggs into a bowl and whip until frothy with a whisk or a fork.
- Add eggs to hot pan. Cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are fluffy and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.