Sheet Pan Korean Chicken and Vegetables is a one pan meal with incredible flavors. Serve with cooked brown rice if desired.
- 1.5 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb carrot sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pint mushrooms whole
- 1/2 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos divided
- 1/4 cup honey divided
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil divided
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- Place the chicken, half of the Bragg Liquid Aminos, 1/2 of the honey, and 1/2 of the sesame oil into a ziploc bag or large bowl. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or more.
- Preheat oven to 375 deg
- Melt the coconut oil and then add all remaining ingredients except marinating chicken to a large bowl. Mix well to coat.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (if desired). Place chicken on center of baking sheet, and veggies in a single layer all around.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are browned and tender-crisp. Serve with Brown Rice if desired.
This Post Has One Comment
Will be on my meal plan soon!