This Clean Eating Breaded Pork Chops recipe sets a great stage for a 1-2-3 Eat! meal! Serve it with a baked sweet potato and steamed green beans (have you heard of 7 minute green beans?) for a simple meal, or, like we did, serve it with roasted onion potatoes and zucchini slaw for something a little fancier.
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup 100% whole wheat panko
- 4 boneless pork chop center cut
- 1/2 cup 100% whole wheat flour
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add flour to a shallow dish. Beat egg in a small bowl. Add to a shallow dish. Add panko to a third shallow dish.
- Rinse the pork chops and pat dry with paper towels. Dredge each pork chop in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Cook prepared pork chop in hot oil 4-5 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through.