Easy, breezy, beautiful….veggie girl? I just love the color combination of these two, as well as the soft, melt in your mouth texture of the tomatoes mixed in with the tender-crisp sprouts. And it just couldn’t be simpler to make these Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Tomatoes!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts stemmed and halved
- 2 pints grape tomatoes or any small tomato
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt or more or less, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper (optional) for easy clean up.
- Combine Brussels Sprouts and tomatoes in a large bowl with the olive oil. Toss to coat. Spread vegetables in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 400 20 minutes or until tomatoes have burst and sprouts are browned and soft.