This flavor combination of Roasted Brussels and Red Peppers is unbeatable! And the colors! OH MY GOSH!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts stemmed and halved
- 2 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Toss brussels sprouts, peppers, and oil in a medium bowl until vegetables are well coated.
- Arrange veggies in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes, or until peppers are soft and sprouts are browned and tender.