The highlights of this recipe, besides its amazing taste, are, in no particular order:
Versatility: You can choose shrimp, chicken, pork, steak, or vegan, and you can vary the veggies according to what you like or have on hand.
Versatility: You can make these ahead and heat when you’re ready, or you can make them to eat immediately.
Versatility: You can easily travel with these or eat at home.
So, what I’m saying is, this recipe is very versatile!
- 2 cups salad shrimp thawed
- 1 head bok choy sliced thinly, white parts reserved
- 1 cup carrot grated
- 1 inch fresh ginger minced
- 8 green onions sliced
- 1/2 pound Vietnamese brown rice noodles see notes
- 8 cups vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- Bragg Liquid Aminos optional, to finish the dish
- In 4 1-quart, heat-proof, sealable containers, such as Mason Jars, evenly divide the shrimp, bok choy, carrots, ginger, green onion, and uncooked noodles.
- To store for up to 1 week, seal and place in refrigerator.
- To cook, bring broth to a boil and pour 2 cups into each jar. Seal and let stand 5 minutes. Top with Bragg Liquid Aminos, if desired.