This “Tree-zza” Crust is made with broccoli and cauliflower and even the kids loved it! Yes! Gluten Free Pizza Crust!
- 3 cups cauliflower see notes
- 3 cups broccoli see notes
- 2 egg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or mozzarella
- Steam the broccoli and cauliflower in the microwave or however you want until cooked like you would eat. I did 8 min in a microwave steamer. Chopping up your trees (if you didn't have pre-riced cauliflower) will help.
- Put the cooked trees in a food processor or blender and process until they become a paste.
- IMPORTANT: Use a nut milk bag, a cheesecloth, a clean dish towel, or paper towels, and squeeze as much water out as possible. The more the better. If it is still hot from steaming you may need to let it cool or use a silicone hot pad to do the squeezing.
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl, add cauliflower and broccoli after squeezing, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese (or mozzarella). Mix with a spatula or your hands like meatloaf.
- Spread the mixture out to 1/4 thick on parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 375 for 12 min.
- Use another pan and parchment to flip the crust.
- Add pizza toppings and bake until cheese browns. It will depend on your topping amounts but mine was done in 12 min.