This Quick Curry Grilled Pork Chops recipe is great for making a quick 1-2-3 eat dinner. Pair it with some 7-minute Green Beans and Brown Rice for an easy 1-2-3 eat meal.
- 4 pork chop bone in or boneless
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- Preheat grill. Season chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Mix olive oil and curry powder in a small bowl and brush both sides of chops with the curry oil mixture.
- Grill pork chops for 4-6 minutes per side or until done to your liking.
This Post Has 0 Comments