Quick and Easy Italian Soup is exactly what the name suggests. Italian soup that is quick and easy. We like quick and easy. Try serving this with these Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 2 cups vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1 can garbanzo beans 14.5 oz, drained
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 zucchini sliced
- Add tomatoes, broth, beans, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add zucchini and simmer 8 minutes or until zucchini is soft.
- Season with more salt and pepper, if desired.
This Post Has One Comment
This does sound quick & easy! Will have to try this fall or winter.