We served this clean and healthy Queso dip with our Steak Fajita Rollups when we first made it, but this could go with a number of our Mexican dishes (<<<click to see them all>>>).
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp brown rice flour or whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper to taste
- 1 can Rotel 10 oz, see notes
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour, and whisk until smooth. Slowly add milk. Whisk until smooth and bubbly. Stir in cheese, and stir until melted and smooth.
- Add Rotel. Mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This Post Has 0 Comments