With just a touch of elegance, this Pork Tenderloin with Cherry-Wine Sauce tastes as amazing as it looks!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion finely diced
- 2 cups cherries pitted, fresh or frozen, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Sprinkle pork with kosher salt and pepper. Grill directly on the grill racks over medium heat with the lid closed for about 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, tent with foil, and let rest 5 minutes.
- While pork is cooking, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook 2 minutes or until onions are soft. Add cherries, wine, vinegar, salt, and mustard. Stir well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10-20 minutes or until cherries are broken down.
- Serve sauce over pork.
This Post Has 0 Comments