See food, eat food. Especially seafood! You’ll love this 1-2-3 Eat! Grilled Shrimp
- 2 lb shrimp jumbo, peeled and thawed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 lb broccoli fresh
- 1 lb cauliflower fresh
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 head cauliflower fresh
- 2 parsnip large, approx 1/3 lb
- 3 carrot large, or 1/3 lb baby carrots
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium. Toss shrimp in a bowl with salt and pepper. Toss until well coated.
- Grill Basket Method: Spray grill basket with cooking spray. Place basket on grill, and pour shrimp in basket. Grill 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until shrimp are opaque.
- Skewer Method: String shrimp on skewers. Grill 4 minutes per side or until shrimp is opaque.
- Foil Method: Place shrimp in the center of a large piece of heavy duty foil. Bring opposite sides up and fold them over, together, twice. Pinch left side, folding seams over to seal. Repeat with right side.
- Preheat oven to 400. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into bite sized pieces and place in large bowl. Add olive oil. Toss to coat all pieces. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until tender-crisp andbeginning to brown. 4-6 servings
- Chop cauliflower into florets. Peel parsnips and carrots, and chop them into 1/2 inch pieces. Add cauliflower, parsnips, and carrots into a medium size pot and covercompletely with water. Boil until carrots and parsnips are soft (about 10 minutes). Drain cauliflower, parsnips, and carrots mix. Puree in food processor. When the vegetable mix is mostly smooth in the food processor, slowly add oil, milk, salt, and butter, and continue to process. Add the grated cheese, and mix to melt.