If you’re ever in the mood for pizza, but you don’t have a lot of time, English Muffins make great crusts! They’re great for kids too, because they can make their own! These English Muffin Pizzas may just be the easiest dinner ever.
English Muffin Pizzas
- 6 each 100% whole grain english muffins with no high fructose corn syrup
- 8 oz spaghetti sauce with no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella grated
- 12 slices uncured pepperoni optional
Baby Greens Salad
- 5 oz mixed salad greens
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Balsamic Vinegar to taste
English Muffin Pizzas: Oven
- Preheat oven to 400. Split muffins in half, and arrange on a baking sheet, cut side up. Spread each muffin with 1-2 T. sauce, depending on how saucy you like your pizza. Top with cheese. Top with pepperoni, if desired. Bake at 400 for 12-15 min, or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 min before serving.
English Muffin Pizzas: Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 390. Make pizzas as directed. Air fry at 390 for 6 minutes.
Baby Green Salad
- Top salad greens with balsamic vinegar and olive oil to taste