This is it, people. Pizzeria Pizza Sauce. Real, authentic, and rustic, with just the right amount of chunkiness, this sauce is what your pizza has been waiting for.
Use it with this Whole Wheat Pizza Dough recipe.
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 can fire roasted crushed tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
For Immediate Use
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic. Saute garlic, stirring frequently, until browned, about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and italian seasoning. Stir. Bring to a simmer and let simmer 5 min. Use as desired on your favorite pizza crust or for dipping.
- Prepare as directed above and allow to cool completely. Add to a freezer safe container or freezer bag and freeze until ready to use. To use after freezing, reheat in microwave until thawed and warmed through.
This Post Has One Comment
This looks quick & easy!