What do you get when you cross a pizza with a grilled cheese sandwich? You get Pizza Grilled Cheese…and you get dinner! You get a really really easy and delicious dinner that will wow even your kids!
- 8 slices 100% Whole Grain Bread no high fructose corn syrup
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- 8 slices mozzarella
- 16 slices uncured pepperoni no sugar listed in ingredients, optional
- 3 cups marinara no sugar listed in ingredients
- Preheat skillet or griddle to high. Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place 2 slices cheese and 4 slices of pepperoni on non-buttered side of each of 4 slices of bread. Top with remaining bread, butter side up.
- Cook each sandwich 2-4 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- While sandwiches are cooking, warm sauce. Place sauce in individual bowls, for dipping. Serve cooked sandwiches with warm sauce.