Stick this Apple-Gouda Stuffed Chicken recipe in your back pocket and take it out the next time you need to entertain, or impress your spouse!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz gouda cheese thinly sliced (about 8 slices)
- 1 apple any variety, cored and thinly sliced
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 3/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 3/4 tsp dried sage
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425. Grease 8 X8 baking dish with cooking spray. Slice chicken breasts in half, lengthwise, almost all the way through, to form a pocket. Combine thyme, oregano, rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Layer 2 slices cheese and 3-4 slices apples inside each chicken breast pocket. Close chicken breast, and seal with a toothpick. Place breasts in prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken breasts in dish. Sprinkle herb mixture over breasts. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until chicken is done and cheese is melted.
This Post Has 0 Comments