- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 each egg divided
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese grated
- 3 Tbsp cream cheese
- 6 each uncured hot dogs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- salt optional
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder. Beat 1 egg. Heat mozzarella, monterey jack, and cream cheese in microwave 1 minute. Stir well. Stir beaten egg, flour mixture, and cheese mixture together until a dough forms. Divide dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a rope, about 12 inches long. Wrap rope around 1 hot dog. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dogs and dough.
- Beat remaining egg with 1 tablespoon water. Brush egg wash over the tops of dogs. Dust with parmesan cheese. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Add salt if desired.