- 1 1/2 lb pork sirloin tip roast 1.5-2 lbs is fine
- himalayan salt or Hawaiian Sea Salt
- bottled minced garlic
- 1 head green cabbage
- 1 cup water or broth
- Start by seasoning the pork roast. Rub the whole roast with salt and garlic.
- Add the roast to the Instant Pot. Add the water.
- Close the lid, set steam release knob to "sealing", and set for manual high for 90 minutes.
- When time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for at least 10 minutes and then you can use quick release if you wish. Meanwhile, chop the cabbage into 1/2" wide strips.
- Remove the roast from the Instant Pot and shred it with two forks leaving the liquid in the Instant Pot
- Add the chopped cabbage to the Instant Pot. You can cook the cabbage one of 3 different ways and all work fine: 1) Close the lid, set steam release knob to "sealing", and set for manual high for 2 minutes. 2) Close the lid and leave in "venting" and set for slow cook and use the adjust button to turn to "more". This sets it on high slow cook. Simply cook until the cabbage is to your liking (about 10-15 minutes is usually good). 3) Close lid and leave knob on "venting" and set to saute. This will cook a little faster.
- Remove cabbage with a slotted spoon and mix with the shredded pork. Serve with brown rice if desired