Try fun veggies you’ve never tried in this healthy Vegetable Stir Fry recipe, like purple cauliflower!
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 lb purple cauliflower cut into florets
- 8 oz sugar snap pea pods
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 2 carrot peeled and shredded
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 green onion thinly sliced
- In a small skillet, toast cashews over medium heat, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat coconut and sesame oils together until hot. Add garlic. Cook 30 seconds. Add cauliflower, pea pods, red bell pepper, and carrots. Cook, stirring frequently, 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Mix cornstarch with 3 Tablespoons water. Add cornstarch mixture and liquid aminos to vegetables in pan. Stir well. Cook until beginning to thicken, about 1 minute.
- Top stir fry with cashews and green onions. Serve over cooked brown rice, if desired.
This Post Has 0 Comments