I just love how easy this healthy vegetable lo mein recipe goes together! Perfect for healthy, quick weeknights! And we even had leftovers, which my teenagers fought over.
This recipe was adapted from theseasonedmom.com.
- 8 oz brown rice noodles
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen diced onions
- 1 package shelled edamame frozen
- 2 cups carrot peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain. Toss pasta with 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Keep warm.
- While noodles are cooking, heat coconut oil and 1 Tbsp sesame oil in a large skillet or wok. Add broccoli, onion, and red pepper and cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add edamame, carrot, ginger, and garlic. Cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add broth, Bragg, honey, and 1 Tbsp sesame oil to a small bowl. Add broth mixture and noodles to skillet and stir well. Continue to heat another 2 minutes or until heated through.
This Post Has 2 Comments
I’ll be trying this one soon!
One of my favorites