Perfect for healthy lunch prep or easy nutritious weeknight meals, Healthy Teriyaki Steak Wraps will delight one and all with its sweet clean eating tangy teriyaki sauce.
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 each fresh ginger about 1 inch long, peeled and minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 4 each green onion sliced
- 1 pint shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 4 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip top bag. Set aside.
- Add steak to a bag. Pour teriyaki sauce over steak. Seal bag. Marinade in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Preheat grill. Remove steak from bag; reserve marinade. Grill steak 4 min per side or until desired doneness. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice very thinly against the grain. While steak is cooking, bring marinade to a boil and boil 1 minute.
- Divide steak, onions, mushrooms, and snow peas evenly among each tortilla. Drizzle with marinade. Wrap up and serve.
This Post Has One Comment
Sounds so good!