- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 Tbps worcestershire sauce clean, we used The Wizards
- 1/4 tsp dried ginger
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 each salmon fillet 4 oz each, cut into chunks
- 1/2 each pineapple cut into chunks
- 1 each red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1/2 each red onion cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- 2 each green onion thinly sliced
- Combine first 7 ingredients (Bragg Liquid Aminos through sesame oil) in a shaker cup, blender, or bowl. Shake, blend, or whisk to combine.
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Thread salmon, pineapple, bell pepper, and onion onto skewers. (Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 min prior to threading.) Place kebabs on grill. Brush with marinade. Grill 3 minutes. Turn. Brush with marinade. Grill 3 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender.
- While kebabs are cooking, bring remaining marinade to a boil. Boil at 5-7 min or until reduced by half. Sprinkle kebabs with green onions and cilantro. Serve with sauce.