This healthy ginger pork stir fry would be great with ground beef or ground chicken and maybe this egg drop soup as an appetizer.
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lb ground pork or other ground meat (pork is yellow tier)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger peeled and minced, or 1 tsp dried ginger (divided)
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/3 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrot thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 cup brown rice (2 cups cooked)
- 1/2 cup cashews coarsely chopped
- 2 green onion thinly sliced
- Heat oils in a large skillet. Add pork, 1/2 tsp ginger, and 1/2 Tbsp garlic. Cook until pork is browned, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon, reserving cooking liquids.
- Add carrots to skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add broccoli. Cook another 2 to 3 mintues. Add peppers. Add remaining ginger and garlic, 1/3 cup water, Bragg, and honey. Reduce heat to medium. Cover; cook 2 minutes more or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in pork. Cook 5 min or until heated through. Top with cashews and green onions. Serve with cooked brown rice.
This Post Has 2 Comments
I will have to try this. Will probably try ground turkey though.
Another very good recipe! Did use ground pork.